Skip to Main Content
Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ "Oʜ Mʏ Gᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss!" Lᴀʙʀʏs (
2015-06-09 05:37 am (UTC)
Black Comedy Zombie Mall Shenanigans:
The basic idea for this game is that characters apped arrive at a mega mall or in the very secret lair of one main antagonist if they're apped as a zombie (if I put this part in). The mall works very similar to your typical one, except there are a lot less people and shops. Many of them have been run down or abandoned on the lower floors, though the ones on the higher floors are pretty new. Characters must fight various undead of all kinds and types while maintaining the barriers set up and managing resources until they can formulate a plan to defeat the hordes once and for all.
- NPCs that are very much chill with the environment and tend to underact or overact to certain things for the sake of drama or comedy. Think Team Fortress 2.
- Zombies with personalities! All zombies in-game would retain the personality traits they had in life, but with a zombified twist. If you've seen Gravity Falls, think how zombie Soos would act.
- When PCs die, they become boss zombies and retain their personality as well. Likewise, NPC zombies can possibility be recruited onto the human side with proper convincing. Or you can just kill them. That works too.
- A dark and silly sense of humor for people who like to enjoy a little drama, but don't want to take things incredibly seriously. Or for those who want a to be in a "horror" game of sorts but also want working showers and utilities.
- Lots of player control! Though useful, the human NPCs are basically a bunch of lazy jerks (and the zombies aren't majorly better), thus it's up to the players to shake things up a bit. Of course the mods will do events and things on their own, they will always be open to ideas! Likewise, the fate of the game, world, and characters rests on player decisions rather than mod ones, though they will be pointed out clearly so as to avoid confusion or frustration.
Reply to this
Thread from start
Post a comment in response:
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Log in with OpenID?
Forget your password?
Site and Journal Search
Buy Dreamwidth Services
Gift a Random User
Site and Account